Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Starting back up with walking



Today I decided that instead of getting on the bike right away I was going to test out my ankle and see how it would hold up with walking. I didn't do to bad. I walked a half a mile before pain started to kick in. Then I decided to get on the bike and finish out my workout strong. I completed 2.75 miles on the bike in 12 minutes and I feel great.

I will continue to go a little further each day with walking, so that way I can strengthen my ankle in hopes of making a full recovery in the next few weeks.

I plan on walking a little bit later another half mile and see if I feel any pain. Hopefully, I don't.

I know that when September 15 gets here, Shannon and I will be stronger and healthier. Here's to training and recovering.


-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment