Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In It to Win It!

I know Kristy mentioned we are both recovering from injuries, it has left me in a strange spot. I hurt my ankle somehow and my doctor told me I needed to stop walking until it is completely healed.

Urghh...what? I am on a schedule here people!

It would have been so easy to just stop and say it is too hard. I considered it...all the way to the gym. But when I got there, I just made myself go inside and hit the stationary bike. No impact, no adverse reaction from my ankle and I went 5 miles the first day. Let me tell you, as one who has never been really athletic or active, I feel amazing.

We think we feel fine...until we really know what good feels like. Don't get me wrong, I have a long way to go to be where I should be, but I am thoroughly motivated to get there. On the positive side, I was brave enough to weigh-in this morning and am down six whole pounds. If that isn't motivation to keep going, I don't know what is!

After all, it isn't where I want to go, it's about how I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment