Saturday, May 25, 2013

Over-indulgence

Well for me this week didn't go as planned. I went over on my calories, I didn't drink enough water, and I should have done more in terms of working out. I will next week though.
The over indulging happened Thursday night all the way through last night. Thursday I went to dinner with my parents. I tried to pick the healthier options but the rolls and butter took my calories over the edge. Friday, I went to lunch at Fazolis definitely didn't make a healthy choice there. But the over indulging didn't stop there. The movies: popcorn, soda (yes I could have got tea), a box of Reeses pieces, and a box of goobers (chocolate covered peanuts), and than a trip to cold stone for ice cream after. Definitely not the best choices this weekend. I am hoping that I can get back on track next week.

-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment