Monday, June 3, 2013

Stuck!


I haven't been losing the pounds like Shannon. I have, however, been losing inches. It's good either way. I would like to see the number on the scale start going down that way I know everything I'm doing is working.

I'm so tired of injuries though! UGH! Just when one thing heals, I seem to injure something else. 

Here's to a new week though. I'm full of motivation and hoping that with the healthier eating habits that I can drop some pounds this week. I'm hoping at least 10 lbs. (I'm hoping for that much.) I plan on drinking plenty of water and not eating so much junk food. 



Goals for this week:
* Workout everyday
* Stay focused
* Drink lots of water
* Try and stay away from processed foods


Well readers here's to a new week of staying focused!  

No comments:

Post a Comment